Multi day self-sufficient stage run on the Sunshine Coast Trail in British Columbia Canada. 180km across 5 days in teams of two, with 4 nights camping on the trail. Linking the remaining strands of old growth forest, the trail passes through a variety of terrain, vegetation, and views. It is Canada's longest hut to hut hiking trail - but we will be adding to the adventure by staying in tents. It is a great trip for those interested in stage racing. Christophe Le Saux, French endurance Athlete and adventurer, will be the one to follow on this trip.
Add to cart
Trip package includes:
- trip logistics
- Transfer from Powell River airport to campsite
- welcome dinner & drinks
- one night camping before the trail start - and breakfast provided by organisation
- transportation from Powell River to the trail start (boat &/or 4x4 truck)
- one food drop
- local support staff during the trip and leading on trail
- transportation from trail finish to Gibsons
- hotel night with breakfast in Gibsons
- closing party & prizes on night of September 11th (for all participants)
- transportation from Gibsons to Horseshoe Bay
Share your ride.